Saturday, December 16, 2006

I hate you Gary K. Wray... not really



Ok, Gary, this one's for you. And Pam, I really am thinking about my 6 weird things. Turns out, they are mostly phobias, and I never thought of myself as that phobic until I tried to list how weird I was.

A - Available/Single? It depends when the divorce is final. Can I be available before the divorce is final??? Wow, this is a tough one to start a quiz with.
B - Best Friend? Depends where I am. I have so many best friends.
C - Cake or Pie? Definitely Pie
D - Drink Of Choice? Diet Coke
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Computer, cell phone
F - Favorite Color? ?? green green green
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears, of course.
H - Home or Homesick? I don’t have a home right now, but I am not homesick for my old home. Does that tell you something?
I - Indulgence? Blogging and e-mailing
J - January Or February? January - not too bleak… yet. My mother hated February, and now I know why.
K - Kids & Their Names? Emily (Mabel) and Laura (Dorothy)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? my sisters, my daughters, my friends
M - Marriage date? 12/29/79 YIKES
N - Number Of Siblings? 3 older sisters who were and are my angels
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples, but I don’t touch the core. Oranges if they’re navel. I don’t “do” seeds.
P - Phobias/Fears? Seeds. Friday the 13th Abandonment.
Q - Favorite Quote: "Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end."
R - Reason to Smile? Two amazing young women for daughters
S - Season? Definitely autumn.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? I would never do that to anyone.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I can name all the presidents in order (and it really pisses me off when towns name their streets after presidents and name them in the wrong order… at least the first 5: Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe. You can do what you want with the rest, but come one, folks, the first five presidential streets should be in order.)
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Beets
W - Worst Habit? Probably talking too much. Even at my age, I have to work very hard at listening more, talking less.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? I have broken a few bones in my foot. Clumsy, I guess. Hasn’t everyone fallen in a hole at the movie theater in the dark while exciting?
Y - Your Favorite Food? Would I look like “this” if I had only ONE favorite food? Ok, let’s say Potatoes, the food of my people.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Leo

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Hmm..
Leo
Gummy Bears
and Potatoes.
I knew I liked you for a reason :)

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I see you like the Bears huh???

I'm sure Leesa would give you a few more!

Hmmmm, HATE me huh.... I'll remember that the next time I have to tag someone! :)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Marianna said...

Very cool meme!

M~

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh dear...you wouldn't tag anyone. Yikes.
I'm sorry for tagging you. I usually don't tag people. I don't know what posessed me to tag someone.

Forgive?

Potatoes to be sure.
♥Pam

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow, I just saw this...! You HATE me.. hmmmm i gotta tag you again sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home