Friday, September 29, 2006

My Exclamation Point

!

I was panicking the other day in my boss's office and saying, "What am I doing? Grown women don't leave their husband but first go to Montana. This isn't happening? Who does this?" And my dear sweet boss said, "Montana is your piece of punctuation at the end of the first paragraph of your life. You need this exclamation point to end that paragraph and before you start the next one." Well, this English major just ate that up.

Montana is my exclamation point.

Now if I could just start packing!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

That's pretty cool :)

Now get packin' already!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Marianna said...

Yes, hurry up! There's bears waiting for you!

;)

That was an excellent POINT!

M~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home