Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dear Mom is up and running


My blogger friend, Frecklehead, over at Confessions of a Dangerous Redhead has started a new website slash blog called Dear Mom. I have it on my Link list if you would like to click over. It is really intriguing, and I find myself drawn to read the letters that daughters have left their mothers (although I think sons could give it a whirl, too). I will admit I am a bit intimidated to write a letter to my mother although the letter from me in 2005 would be a lot different than 1975, 1985, and 1995. I think I can write a letter now that she is dead much easier than when she was alive, but it will still be a difficult one to compose. So for now, I am a voyeur. You be one, too, and then submit your own. Frecklehead would appreciate it, and heck, it's cathartic!

On another subject, you would think adding chocolate syrup to questionable 3-week old milk would mask any problems. You would be wrong. So was I!

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Wow. How interesting. Boy, would I have a letter for them. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Marianna said...

Hi Redhead Editor! I finally made it over to your blog! I'm sorry I've been so neglectful.

I went to that website from Leesa's link. That was a cool site. I agree, I would have a doozy of a letter for my mom too.

M~

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Marianna said...

Hey there ~ btw, thanks for the comments. You're right ~ kids can be cruel! Oh, and that was in BRANSON, no doubt! The Land of Old Folks.. lol. Darn kids.

M~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home