Friday, March 14, 2008

Cheez doodles and ice cream

Lately, I have taken to eating cheez (with a "z") puffs and ice cream (Moose Tracks). Both on sale and soon gone so this divergence is short-lived. Try as I might, I cannot find the nutritional components except, perhaps, dairy in the ice cream. Can you say "depressed"?

Work is crap. Because they do not trust our boss and want him to quit, they are making his life miserable and, subsequently, the people under him. We have to account for every minute of every day on our Outlook calendar. I can understand presentations. I log those in anyway. But now we are to log in "reading a journal article on sex," "checking out videos on this website," "planning for a presentation." How much longer before we have to record "taking a dump" or "looking for a new job?" We are 5 adults who manage our time. We do not need to record our every waking moment and be babysat.

Taking more swimming lessons. Even went on my own the other day to practice putting my head under water. I didn't like it, but I did it. And finally scheduled my colonoscopy because of this hysterical article. Good for 50-yr-old me. (Of course, I haven't gotten there, but I need all the accolades I can get beforehand.)

Going back to St. Louis for my niece's 40th b'day this weekend.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Not only do you need to login "Took a dump", but you'll also want include photographic evidence!

Have fun at the swim lessons... the ice cream should increase the "float" factor... and I ain't talking about adding rootbeer.

colonoscopy... I won't say a think... I don't want you to be the butt of a joke of mine.

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Sailor said...

And god help you, if your time logged for "taking a dump" should inexplicably increase-

Your next entry will require sub-classifications- "Constipated, Loose, etc"

Shudder

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Im A Foto Nut said...

Oh my freeking God, MWTSS is the SHITdizzle!!!!!!

That little blond actress is so damn funny I nearly pissed myself. Remember I grew up in MI and MN and I know people that actually talk like her roll as the sex lisence counselor. What a Fing hoot!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Laura said...

You know...every time I come to your blog to see if you've posted something new I read the title of this post, but for some reason, my eyes eliminate one of the "e"s in Cheez.

So my feeble brain reads Chez Doodles and I actually say it like "shay doodles" in my head.

Very French, my dear.

Man, I'm a nerd.
~L.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger ~grey said...

I shudder at the thought of swimming lessons...
good for you for overcoming this obsticle and moving forward!

as for me... not in this life time.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Joanna Cake said...

Stay with the swimming. Even now, I still hate getting my face wet but it has to be done :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home