Sunday, July 02, 2006

By any other name...




So the Hub and I were lying in bed (no, I’m not going there) watching Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewitt. You know, the girl from Party of Five. Skinny bitch. Well, we were eating our Lion’s Choice when he says to me, “Do you think she’s a good actress?” I’m sure he referring to Jennifer Love Hewitt, and so I say, “Not especially, but then that’s not why people watch this show. They think it’s neat to think someone could talk to the dead.” Silence. Thinking. He finally speaks up, “Well, the only thing I know about her is she was married to Kurt Cobain.”

4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

well, they both have Love in their names, lol. He was close.
~S

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

P.S.
I just went to Rosie's Flicker site in your sidebar... fun!
~S

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Happy 4th of July!
Hope your day is good. :)
~S

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger ~grey said...

A heart felt Thank you! for the wonderful comment you left me today.

ps. this made me giggle...
thanks again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home